CCTV Camera Mounting Lattice Towers is a widely used and cost effective solution for camera mounting.
They are available in both static and tilt down versions.
These products are a common sight in industrial areas. Its low surface area makes it ideal for exposed locations such as deserts and coastal locations.
1. Modular construction for ease of assembly and installation on site;
2. Ideal for restricted access areas;
3. Provides stable structure for all camera types;
4. Able to accept appropriate SNE accessories;
– – DESIGN
Structural steel design according to latest ILETR7, BS6399 AND BS8100 code:
– Design wind speed: 28.8m/s mean hourly wind speed;
– Constant operational wind on entire height: 20m/s mean hourly wind speed
– Top deflection (operational wind speed): 0.1degree;
– – MATERIAL
Comply with the requirements of Chinese Standards:
– Main members Q345B/A572 auxiliary Q235B/A36
– Nuts and Bolts GB 3098.1.2 Grade 8.8
– – MANUFACTURE
– All materials are protected by hot-dip galvanizing in accordance to Chinese GB13912-2002 and ASTM A123/A123M:
– Welding as per code AWS1.1 and GB50205-2001, GB50017-2003
– Paint finish of metallic structure upon requirement
– – SUPPLY
Standard supply provides the minimum configuration required for pole commissioning, excluding radiant systems and mounts.
– Foundation set (Anchoring bolts & setting templates)
– Supporting structure, may divided into shafts/sections if container length limitation;
– Packing list with assembly and maintenance instructions
– Packing & shipment;