Lamp standard poles are designed to mimic standard lighting poles and to blend with existing street furniture but are designed to cope with the additional weight and size of CCTV cameras providing stable pictures.
1.Stable structures for all camera types;
2.Secure lockable access door;
3.This range accepts appropriate our accessories and bracket;
4.Constructed in high tensile steel and hot dip galvanized after fabrication for durability, especially for installation in saline/hostile environments;
5.Optional enlarged aperture available if required;
Where payloads are greater than those stated in our datasheet, please contact us for custom design.
– – DESIGN
Structural steel design according to latest ILETR7, BS6399 AND BS8100 code:
– Design wind speed: 28.8m/s mean hourly wind speed;
– Constant operational wind on entire height: 20m/s mean hourly wind speed
– Top deflection (operational wind speed): 0.1degree;
– – MATERIAL
Comply with the requirements of Chinese Standards:
– Main members Q345B/A572 auxiliary Q235B/A36
– Nuts and Bolts GB 3098.1.2 Grade 8.8
– – MANUFACTURE
– All materials are protected by hot-dip galvanizing in accordance to Chinese GB13912-2002 and ASTM A123/A123M:
– Welding as per code AWS1.1 and GB50205-2001, GB50017-2003
– Paint finish of metallic structure upon requirement
– – SUPPLY
Standard supply provides the minimum configuration required for pole commissioning, excluding radiant systems and mounts.
– Foundation set (Anchoring bolts & setting templates)
– Supporting structure, may divided into shafts/sections if container length limitation;
– Packing list with assembly and maintenance instructions
– Packing & shipment;
Please download Datasheet from Attached Documents.