The tubular tilt-down pole is the most popular item, which provides a rigid, secure camera mount at cost effective price while also providing safe servicing conditions at ground level for equipment installation or maintenance purpose.
The slenderness of this product combined with its versatility makes it ideal for international delivery of mass products at low rate .
1. Suitable for public access areas;
2. Tilting of pole can usually be simply carried out by single operator
3. Stable structure for all camera types;
4. Demountable winches allow for a secure installation whilst also reducing costs on multiple installations;
5. Constructed in high strengthen steel and hot dip galvanized after fabrication for durability and installation in saline/hostile environments;
6. Secure lockable access door;
7. Accepts appropriate SNE accessories and bracketry;
Where payloads are greater than those stated in our datasheet, please contact us for custom design.
– – DESIGN
Structural steel design according to latest ILETR7, BS6399 AND BS8100 code:
– Design wind speed: 28.8m/s mean hourly wind speed;
– Constant operational wind on entire height: 20m/s mean hourly wind speed
– Top deflection (operational wind speed): 0.1degree;
– – MATERIAL
Comply with the requirements of Chinese Standards:
– Main members Q345B/A572 auxiliary Q235B/A36
– Nuts and Bolts GB 3098.1.2 Grade 8.8
– – MANUFACTURE
– All materials are protected by hot-dip galvanizing in accordance to Chinese GB13912-2002 and ASTM A123/A123M:
– Welding as per code AWS1.1 and GB50205-2001, GB50017-2003
– Paint finish of metallic structure upon requirement
– – SUPPLY
Standard supply provides the minimum configuration required for pole commissioning, excluding radiant systems and mounts.
– Foundation set (Anchoring bolts & setting templates)
– Supporting structure, may divided into shafts/sections if container length limitation;
– Packing list with assembly and maintenance instructions
– Packing & shipment;