Cabinet based CCTV pole ensures an aesthetically pleasing structure to house both camera at top and control equipment inside cabinet room.
Public urban area surveillance
Platforms of railway
Industrial & Commercial district;
School campus, library & museum
Car parking area
1. Stable structure for all camera types;
2. Standard cabinet sizes 400mm, and can manufactured as per specified;
3. Flush fitting door level with cabinet surface giving enhanced security;
4. Fitted vents allowing full convection system eliminating condensation;
5. This pole range can be used in any location from Town Centre to Industrial/Commercial locations using relevant options.
6. Constructed in high tensile steel and hot dip galvanised after fabrication for durability
7. Accept appropriate SNE accessories
– – DESIGN
Structural steel design according to latest ILETR7, BS6399 AND BS8100 code:
– Design wind speed: 28.8m/s mean hourly wind speed;
– Constant operational wind on entire height: 20m/s mean hourly wind speed
– Top deflection (operational wind speed): 0.1degree;
– – MATERIAL
Comply with the requirements of Chinese Standards:
– Main members Q345B/A572 auxiliary Q235B/A36
– Nuts and Bolts GB 3098.1.2 Grade 8.8
– – MANUFACTURE
– All materials are protected by hot-dip galvanizing in accordance to Chinese GB13912-2002 and ASTM A123/A123M:
– Welding as per code AWS1.1 and GB50205-2001, GB50017-2003
– Paint finish of metallic structure upon requirement
– – SUPPLY
Standard supply provides the minimum configuration required for pole commissioning, excluding radiant systems and mounts.
– Foundation set (Anchoring bolts & setting templates)
– Supporting structure, may divided into shafts/sections if container length limitation;
– Packing list with assembly and maintenance instructions
– Packing & shipment;
Where payloads are greater than those stated in our datasheet, please contact us for custom design.