CCTV Camera Mounting Lattice Towers is a widely used and cost effective solution for camera mounting. It is designed to give excellent stability and rigidity.
These products are a common sight in industrial areas, mainly they are installed in restricted access site fields. Its low surface area makes it ideal for exposed locations such as deserts and coastal locations.
They are available in both static and tilt down versions. This tilt down(tilt over) range not only provides the benefits of static models, but also enables camera installation and maintenance at ground level.
For height above 12mtr, it will be developed into telescopic model for easy transportation and facility.
Public area of Industrial and commercial
Perimeter fence detection
Car parking lots for retail/outlets
Oil & Gas, Petrochemical telecom sites
1. Cost effective solution of stable triangular structure achieving desired camera mounting height.
2. Modular construction for ease of transportation, assembly and erection on site;
3. Built in climbing rungs for equpment installation and maintenance.
4. Can be custom designed to fulfil project requirements or supplying tailored brackets/mounts for junction box, washer, telemetry receiver.
5. Demountable winches allow for a secure installation whilst also reducing costs on multiple installations; Tilting of tower can usually be simply carried out by single operator.
6. Constructed in high tensile steel and hot dip galvanized after fabrication for durability , especially for installation in saline/hostile environments;
7. This range accepts our appropriate accessories and mounting bracket, also suitable to mount loudspeakers;
– – DESIGN
Structural steel design according to latest code BS8100 PT1&PT3:
– Design wind speed : mean hourly wind speed 28.8 m/s
– Constant operational wind on entire height: 20m/s mean hourly wind speed
– Top deflection (operational wind speed): 0.1degree default
– – MATERIAL
Comply with the requirements of Chinese Standards, which are equipvalent to ISO standards:
– Main members Q345B/A572, auxiliary Q235B/A36
– Nuts and Bolts GB 3098.1.2 Grade 8.8
– Foundation bolt Grade 4.6 full galvanized
– – MANUFACTURE
– Welding as per code AWS1.1, ISO1461 and GB50205-2001, GB50017-2003
– Surfaces are treated by hot-dip galvanizing in accordance to Chinese GB13912-2002 and ASTM A123/A123M
– Paint finish of metallic structure in RAL color range upon project requirements
– – SUPPLY
Standard supply provides the minimum configuration required for pole commissioning, excluding camera, JB & washer equipments & mounts.
– Foundation set (Anchoring bolts & setting templates)
– Supporting structure body
– Touch-up paint as option when required.
– Packing list with assembly and maintenance instructions
– Packing & shipment;
* CCTV mounting structure products & accessories can be custom designed complying with your project specifications. Please contact us with detailed requirements for an ordering discussion.