Highly popular PST series offer an extremely cost-effective and practical solution and cover all requirements for most CCTV system mounting scenarios.
This most versatile range of static tubular poles (PST) unlike those used for lighting will provide stable mounting platforms to ensure a good quality stable picture. Mostly suitable for installation in all areas and feature as a prefered choice for the cost-sensitive.
Public area of Industrial and commercial
Perimeter fence detection
School campus and university
Car parking lots for retail/outlets
1. Most cost-effective solution for gaining a desired camera mounting height. Standard PTZ fixing holes on 101.6PCD.
2. Serving as stable structures to accomodate all camera types ensuring minimal picture vibration;
3. Available in 2 duties: standard and heavy duty to accommodate all types of camera installations;
4. Secure lockable service access door, and plywood backboard as standard for inspection/junction apertures.
5. Suitable for all public access areas and also can be used where aesthetics are of essential.
6. This range accepts our appropriate accessories and mounting bracket, also suitable to mount loudspeakers with brackets optional;
7.Constructed in high tensile steel and hot dip galvanized after fabrication for durability , especially for installation in saline/hostile environments;
8.Tapered versions (See PTS series) and Lamp standard version (See PLS series) are also available for architectural aesthetics which will often compliment existing structures such as lighting poles;
– – DESIGN
Structural steel design according to latest ILETR7, BS6399 and BS8100 code:
– Design wind speed : mean hourly wind speed 28.8 m/s
– Constant operational wind on entire height: 20m/s mean hourly wind speed
– Top deflection (operational wind speed): 0.1degree default
– – MATERIAL
Comply with the requirements of Chinese Standards, which are equipvalent to ISO standards:
– Main members Q345B/A572, auxiliary Q235B/A36
– Nuts and Bolts GB 3098.1.2 Grade 8.8
– Foundation bolt Grade 4.6 full galvanized
– – MANUFACTURE
– Welding as per code AWS1.1, ISO1461 and GB50205-2001, GB50017-2003
– Surfaces are treated by hot-dip galvanizing in accordance to Chinese GB13912-2002 and ASTM A123/A123M
– Paint finish of metallic structure in RAL color range upon project requirements
– – SUPPLY
Standard supply provides the minimum configuration required for pole commissioning, excluding camera, JB & washer equipments & mounts.
– Foundation set (Anchoring bolts & setting templates)
– Supporting structure body
– Touch-up paint as option when required.
– Packing list with assembly and maintenance instructions
– Packing & shipment;
* CCTV Pole products & accessories can be custom designed complying with your project specifications. Please contact us with detailed requirements for an ordering discussion.