The tubular tilt-down pole is the most popular item, which provides a rigid, secure camera mount at cost-effective price. Its tilting operation can be done by one engineer providing safe servicing conditions at ground level to facilitate equipment installation or maintenance.
Mostly suitable for installation in low risk publica areas, and also feature as a prefered choice for the cost-sensitive.
The slenderness of this product combined with its versatility unlike cabinet based pole makes it ideal for international delivery of mass products at low rate .
Public area of Industrial and commercial
Perimeter fence detection for jail/prison facilities
School campus and university
Car parking lots for retail/outlets
1. Most cost-effective solution for gaining a desired camera mounting height. Standard PTZ fixing holes on 101.6PCD.
2. Serving as stable structures for all camera types ensuring minimal picture vibration;
3. Secure lockable service access door and plywood backboard as standard for inspection/junction apertures.
4. Suitable for public access areas;
5. Accepts appropriate SNE accessories and bracketry, such as anti climb collar.
6. Demountable winches allow for a secure installation whilst also reducing costs on multiple installations; Tilting of pole can usually be simply carried out by single operator
7. Constructed in high strengthen steel and hot dip galvanized after fabrication for durability and installation in saline/hostile environments;
Where payloads are greater than those stated in our datasheet, please contact us for custom design.
– – DESIGN
Structural steel design according to latest ILETR7, BS6399 and BS8100 code:
– Design wind speed : mean hourly wind speed 28.8 m/s
– Constant operational wind on entire height: 20m/s mean hourly wind speed
– Top deflection (operational wind speed): 0.1degree default
– – MATERIAL
Comply with the requirements of Chinese Standards, which are equipvalent to ISO standards:
– Main members Q345B/A572, auxiliary Q235B/A36
– Nuts and Bolts GB 3098.1.2 Grade 8.8
– Foundation bolt Grade 4.6 full galvanized
– – MANUFACTURE
– Welding as per code AWS1.1, ISO1461 and GB50205-2001, GB50017-2003
– Surfaces are treated by hot-dip galvanizing in accordance to Chinese GB13912-2002 and ASTM A123/A123M
– Paint finish of metallic structure in RAL color range upon project requirements
– – SUPPLY
Standard supply provides the minimum configuration required for pole commissioning, excluding camera, JB & washer equipments & mounts.
– Foundation set (Anchoring bolts & setting templates)
– Supporting structure body
– Touch-up paint as option when required.
– Packing list with assembly and maintenance instructions
– Packing & shipment;
* CCTV Pole products & accessories can be custom designed complying with your project specifications. Please contact us with detailed requirements for an ordering discussion.