Wall mounted Camera Mounting structure is ideal for gaining an elevated viewpoint from existing structures.
For the purpose to suit most common requirements, we offer a range of wall and parapet mounted products, both pole and bracket structure.
Please contact us for custom design considering your specific site condition & project requirements.
– – DESIGN
Structural steel design according to latest ILETR7, BS6399 and BS8100 code:
– Design wind speed : mean hourly wind speed 28.8 m/s
– Constant operational wind on entire height: 20m/s mean hourly wind speed
– Top deflection (operational wind speed): 0.1degree default
– – MATERIAL
Comply with the requirements of Chinese Standards, which are equipvalent to ISO standards:
– Main members Q345B/A572, auxiliary Q235B/A36
– Nuts and Bolts GB 3098.1.2 Grade 8.8
– Foundation bolt Grade 4.6 full galvanized
– – MANUFACTURE
– Welding as per code AWS1.1, ISO1461 and GB50205-2001, GB50017-2003
– Surfaces are treated by hot-dip galvanizing in accordance to Chinese GB13912-2002 and ASTM A123/A123M
– Paint finish of metallic structure in RAL color range upon project requirements
– – SUPPLY
Standard supply provides the minimum configuration required for pole commissioning, excluding camera, JB & washer equipments & mounts.
– Foundation set (Anchoring bolts & setting templates)
– Supporting structure body
– Touch-up paint as option when required.
– Packing list with assembly and maintenance instructions
– Packing & shipment;
* CCTV mounting structure products & accessories can be custom designed complying with your project specifications. Please contact us with detailed requirements for an ordering discussion.
*Please download Datasheet from Attached Documents.