Are you running out of suggestions for below problems?
Issue A: Is the landlord not easily persuaded t allow installation of your equipment on his property?
Issue B: Or are the authorities not giving the permissions because of V.I.P. area considerations and restrictions?
Sky Networks suggest that you look at alternative solutions that creates new possibilities, speed up the progress and ensure that all parties are satisfied and you do not even have to compromise your RF-plan!
A consolidated experience of over ten year and worldwide patents, is Sky Networks credentials with regards quality and durability of these concealing antennas, even in extreme climates.
The trunk consists of a steel pole divided int several shafts, according to the overall height of the structure that can vary from 20 to 40 meters. The external surface of the trunk is lined by plastic material which is resistant t UVA rays and atmospheric agents, with an aspect that in time maintains the resemblance of natural bark.
The foliage is comprised of branches made of plastic material accurately designed, taking into consideration quantity, shape and array suitable to completely conceal the antennas and all accessory parts in a natural manner. The materials used, in addition to guaranteeing radio-electric transparency and resistance to UVA rays, over the time keep their proper mechanical and color characteristics.
– – DESIGN
Structural steel design according to latest international standard (ANSI/TIA-222 code:
– Design wind speed (EIA-222): 125km/h, up to 160km/h
– Constant operational wind on entire height: 100km/h, up to 130km/h
– Top deflection (operational wind speed): default 0.5degree
– – MATERIAL
Comply with the requirements of Chinese Standards, which are equipvalent to ISO standards:
– Main members Q345B/A572, auxiliary Q235B/A36
– Nuts and Bolts GB 3098.1.2 Grade 8.8
– – MANUFACTURE
– Welding as per code AWS1.1 and GB50205-2001, GB50017-2003
– Surfaces are treated by hot-dip galvanizing in accordance to Chinese GB13912-2002 and ASTM A123/A123M:
– Paint finish of metallic structure upon requirement in RAL color range.
– – SUPPLY
Standard supply provides the minimum configuration required for pole commissioning, excluding radiant systems and mounts.
– Foundation set (Anchoring bolts & setting templates)
– Supporting structure, may divided into shafts/sections considering container length limitation;
– Touch-up paint as option when required.
– Packing list with assembly and maintenance instructions
– Packing & shipment;
* Telecom Monopole Tower is a custom designed product complying with your project specifications. Please contact us with detailed requirements.