To minimize the environmental impact of antenna supporting structure, Sky Networks has created monopole vertical structure, which combines technology and functionality with the present-day aesthetic needs in both large and small urban areas.
– – DESIGN
Structural steel design according to latest ANSI/TIA-222 code:
– Design wind speed (EIA-222): 125km/h, up to 160km/h
– Constant operational wind on entire height: 100km/h, up to 130km/h
– Top deflection (operational wind speed): 0.5degree
– – MATERIAL
Comply with the requirements of Chinese Standards:
– Main members Q345B/A572 auxiliary Q235B/A36
– Nuts and Bolts GB 3098.1.2 Grade 8.8
– – MANUFACTURE
– All materials are protected by hot-dip galvanizing in accordance to Chinese GB13912-2002 and ASTM A123/A123M:
– Welding as per code AWS1.1 and GB50205-2001, GB50017-2003
– Paint finish of metallic structure upon requirement
– – SUPPLY
Standard supply provides the minimum configuration required for pole commissioning, excluding radiant systems and mounts.
– Foundation set (Anchoring bolts & setting templates)
– Supporting structure, may divided into shafts/sections if container length limitation;
– Packing list with assembly and maintenance instructions
– Packing & shipment;
* Telecom Monopole Tower is a custom design product as per specific project specifications. Please contact us with detailed requirements.
* Please download Product Portfolio from Attached Documents.