Cabinet based CCTV pole ensures an aesthetically pleasing structure to house both camera at top and control equipment inside cabinet. It comes with natural ventilation, security lock, plywood backboard as standard. And its tilt down mechanism with demountable winch makes this range the most versatile and a best luxury model.
Surveillance in public area both urban and country side
Platforms of railway
Industrial & Commercial district;
School campus, library & museum
Oil & Gas, Petrochemical telecom sites
Car parking area for retails/outlets
1. Stable structure for all camera types ensuring minimal picture vibration;
2. Standard cabinet sizes 400mm, and can be manufactured as per specified;
3. Flush fitting door level with cabinet surface giving enhanced security;
4. Secure lockable service access door and plywood backboard as standard for inspection/junction apertures.
5. Fitted vents allowing full convection system eliminating condensation;
5. Can be used in any location from Town Centre to Industrial/Commercial locations using relevant options.
6. Demountable winches allow for a secure installation whilst also reducing costs on multiple installations; Tilting of pole can usually be simply carried out by single operator
7. Constructed in high tensile steel and hot dip galvanised after fabrication for durability
8. Accepts appropriate SNE accessories and bracketry, such as anti climb collar, side-of-pole bracket.
9. Paint as option in RAL color range.
– – DESIGN
Structural steel design according to latest ILETR7, BS6399 and BS8100 code:
– Design wind speed : mean hourly wind speed 28.8 m/s
– Constant operational wind on entire height: 20m/s mean hourly wind speed
– Top deflection (operational wind speed): 0.1degree default
– – MATERIAL
Comply with the requirements of Chinese Standards, which are equipvalent to ISO standards:
– Main members Q345B/A572, auxiliary Q235B/A36
– Nuts and Bolts GB 3098.1.2 Grade 8.8
– Foundation bolt Grade 4.6 full galvanized
– – MANUFACTURE
– Welding as per code AWS1.1, ISO1461 and GB50205-2001, GB50017-2003
– Surfaces are treated by hot-dip galvanizing in accordance to Chinese GB13912-2002 and ASTM A123/A123M
– Paint finish of metallic structure in RAL color range upon project requirements
– – SUPPLY
Standard supply provides the minimum configuration required for pole commissioning, excluding camera, JB & washer equipments & mounts.
– Foundation set (Anchoring bolts & setting templates)
– Supporting structure body
– Touch-up paint as option when required.
– Packing list with assembly and maintenance instructions
– Packing & shipment;
* CCTV Pole products & accessories can be custom designed complying with your project specifications. Please contact us with detailed requirements for an ordering discussion.